Today is day nine in our Top Ten Lists. Today we venture into CyberWorld for our Top Ten Websites. I am taking mine a little different route than Ben, I am going to do my Top Ten Blogs. So here are they are in no particular order:
- Happy in the in Between – This is my dear friend Catherine’s blog. We have been friends since elementary school. She is one of the few people in my life where I can be completely real with. We have been through so much together, and she knows me almost as well as Ben! She is going to have a baby in December and I couldn’t be more thrilled! Mikayla and her little one are going to be great friends I just know it! Her husband is pretty great too. He has a blog, but hardly ever updates it! They are one of Ben and I’s favorite couples in the whole world. Ben and Dave actually grew up together as well.
- My Charming Kids – This dear family has endured so much, but throughout it all keeps a positive attitude. I started reading MckMamma’s blog about a year ago. She is a mom to four adorable children, the youngest of which has SVT (a rare heart condition). They have battled her son’s SVT since birth, but even throughout the heartaches she remains positive. She is also a wonderful photographer, I love looking at the pictures. Even though I don’t know this family personally, I feel like I do because I read the blog so often!
- The Diaper Diaries – In case you didn’t read this post on Ben’s blog, Mikayla is being cloth diapered. At first people thought we were crazy, but after awhile people just wished us luck! So far I haven’t had a problem with cloth, I honestly can’t imagine spending fifty bucks a month for disposable diapers. Anyway, I digress. This blog is a great resource for those using cloth diapers. These are also some of my other favorite cloth diapering blogs: this and this.
- Cake Wrecks – I think this blog is hilarious! The author finds cakes that have huge errors, or are just ridiculously funny and post pictures and comments about them. The author is very witty. If you need a good laugh, check this one out.
- Joy the Baker – Another funny/witty blogger. Joy loves to bake and take photos, and combines both in her blog. Her passion for life really comes through in her presentation. She has some amazing recipes, and whether or not they are tasty, they look delicious!
- Meal Planning Mommies – This is a group of three mommies and their adventures with meal planning. Recently they have take a blogging sabbatical, but when they were more active they would plan out weekly meals. They would post the frugal meals on their blog including grocery list, recipes and pictures. Their recipes were always easy and crowd pleasers. I hope once they all have their babies (they all had kids and were pregnant at the same time), they get back into the blogging routine.
- Jenny Bakes – Another random baking blog (cooking blogs is somewhat of an obsession of mine). She is not afraid to experiment and admit her mistakes. I love the honesty.
- Friends Blogs – I also stalk read a lot of blogs written by friends. Here are some of the more visited ones: Katie, Jenny, Jason, Michelle, Stephanie, Sarah, Cheyenne, and Bella/Jennfier.
- The Africa Mercy – This is Ben’s cousin Jana’s blog. She is not afraid of adventure and will often take off for six month adventures. Her most recent adventure is working on a Mercy Ship in Benin, Africa. She is a physical therapy and has been using her expertise to help the people living there that can’t afford expensive medical assistance.
- Other favorite websites – Even though I mentioned at the beginning of this post that this would be my Top Ten Blogs, I decided to make Number Ten, some of my favorite websites. They are as follows: Craig’s list, Amazon, Autism Society of America, Facebook, The Weather Channel, All Recipes and Google. I know I am kind of boring, but that is just who I am.
If you are a blog reader and have not discovered Google Reader, you should check it out. It makes it easy to organize and keep up with all the blogs you read. Check back soon for Day Ten of the Top Ten Lists.