Below are a collection of papers I have written throughout my academic and professional life. They are varied in topic and certainly only marginally useful for a small segment of people. Most are out of date.
- Dynamic Yet Consistent- a discussion of theological method in light postmodern epistomology and interprtive communities.
- Jesus in the Temple – a theological study of Jesus’ action in the temple.
- Deuteronomy 24:17-22 – an exegetical study of gleaning laws in Deuteronomy.
- Sojourner – Old Testament word study
- Deuteronomy – a book study
- The Literary Structure of Isaiah – a study of the structure and redactional history of Isaiah
- Servanthood in Isaiah – a thematic study
- The Problem of Evil and the Nature of God – a study of theodicy.
- An Expedition Through Faith – a pre-seminary evaluation of my faith journey.
- Passionate Love- a study of Peter Abelard.
- Revelation of Glory by Means of a Drink - Exegetical study of John 2:1-11