Several area groups have combined and are working together to create an impact on global extreme poverty. Youth from across the area will be working on projects consisting of Spoken Word, Music (Hip Hop, Live Band), Visual Arts, and Digital Arts. This will be showcased during a service of sacred communion at Christ Episcopal Church here in Bowling Green on December 10th. It will use songs from U2 (hence the name) to raise awareness and action toward the Millennium Development Goals and the One Campaign. Let me know if you would be interested in helping with this.
Archive for October, 2006
October 27th, 2006 No comments
- No public Twitter messages.
Most Recent Posts
Most Popular Posts
- Fixing the Blank Screen on my Macbook Pro – Deleting the sleepimage
- Do It Yourself Diaper Sprayer
- Keep in Touch
- Smoking Prevention, Big Tobacco and a ban on Clove Cigarettes
- siSwati Language Resources
- HIV/AIDS and the First World Response
- Boy or Girl?
- Gun Control, The Constitution, and Interpretive Communities
- The Fuzzy Math of Penal Substitution
- Evolution of type design and the quest for Christian truth
- Alcohol and the Bible
- Fatherhood Fun Facts
- Swaziland Temporary Residence Permit (TRP)
- Thai Coconut and Curry Soup
Africa baby Beth bible blog books Cabrini church death driving Emergent Family friends gardening health care history human rights internet interpretive communities Jesus kaleidoscope life Martin Luther King Jr. Mikayla money move news NT Wright orphans parenting pictures Politics poverty questions quotes scripture siSwati stay-at-home dad Swaziland top 10 travel truth wealth work youtube